Saturday, May 1, 2010

To work or not to work...

I have been a non working person for about 2 years now. Sometimes it is fun..but lately I have been getting bored. In about a month I will be taking care of Wesley and his friend every other week, so boredom will be non existent then. But then there is the fall and I will be back to doing nothing again. I would like the extra money...that is always helpful.
There are a few of my favorite stores that I think I will apply at. I am hoping I can work in the evening like 5 pm to 9 pm. The only problem I have with retail is the weekend work and the holiday work. I am just not sure I can get a part time job with an office.
A few weeks ago I saw in the paper that they needed volunteers so I emailed the lady. I was so busy that week that I wrote to her and said I didn't think I needed to take this on. She was real understanding but I felt bad. Now how can I be too busy a few weeks ago and now I am just bored. What is that about?
On another note I have been going to these classes at the health club. They are called Art of Strength Fundamentals. Now they have been kicking my butt and apparently there is a harder class that is the next step up. I can see the changes in my body and loving it, the energy, the stamina. I am loving it.
Bye for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home