Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

I have made it back home from my fabulous trip to London. What a great time I had with Lamont. I just noticed there was one comment on my blog and so I will answer it even tho I am way late. Our hotel was close to the South Kensington and Gloucester Rd. tubes. Right around the corner from the hotel was a long street with restaurants and shops. I loved being able to walk everywhere even in the rain. I bought boots over there to wear just for that weather.
My goal was to blog every day but I could not get on my blog all the rest of the time I was there so I will go from memory.
Lamont had the weekend to sight see with me and we went all over London on Saturday. Ended up in Piccadilly Circus which was alot like a circus. Lots of people walking and my favorite store Anthropolgie. WOO HOO! But then on Sunday he had to work some. We went to the theater and saw Wicked Sunday night. That was awesome. On Sunday morning I got up and took off for Piccadilly Circus alone. I shopped!
I rode the tube several times and was getting damn good at it if I do say so myself. I loved walking everywhere...oh wait did I already say that?
Lamont and I had some wonderful talks. I think we have a great relationship and I am so thankful for that.
I think I need to write a book!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Waiting for the book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home