Saturday, November 27, 2010

The day after the day after Thanksgiving...

Greetings,
On my many surfing expeditions thru the internet I noticed that Amazon would be selling Kindle 2s on Black Friday. I don't do the Black Friday thing because 1. I am not prepared to shop at that time, I have no idea what is on my list and have no idea if the price they are advertising is worth getting up at 3 a.m. for. My guess is NO. 2. I don't like crowds. 3. I am down right lazy! So, when I saw that I could get a Kindle for $89 I was excited. But trying to figure out exactly what time this was going to happen was confusing to me. I know the PST is way early than CST but then I read that it might be PST PM instead of AM. But I wasn't sure if it was going to be PST, EST OR CST! I surfed the Amazon website and looked and read and surfed some more and just got more and more confused plus it was confusing as to what the Kindle, Kindle 2, Kindle 3G and Kindle DX did and what was what. So I closed the computer down and decided to go on with my life. Later on that morning I logged on and went to Amazon website and low and behold if they didn't sell many at 11:00 AM CST. DARN!!!!!!! I missed out! Guess I won't be getting a $89 Kindle.
On the other hand, Lucas and Natalie saw all sorts of bargains at Conn's and decided to get in line Thursday night at 9 PM CST. They waited until 5 AM CST and purchased all of their favorite items and were back home exhausted by 6 AM CST. They had many stories to tell about their escapades and we laughed and added that to our memories of Thanksgiving 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home