Monday, December 20, 2010

They are on their way....

Last night as I was stitching Marci texted me and said they were in Houston. WOO HOO! They are getting closer. As Marci posted pictures on Facebook my heart ached to see those boys. I sure do miss them! So they will be here tonight and the cooking has started. Natalie came over and baked all afternoon so she could give her co-workers home baked cookies. Natalie is not a baker. She finished 6 hours later and said "Whew that is hard work, I am not sure I will have enough energy to make the dressing for Christmas dinner." Seriously, folks this is exactly what she said. So the dressing may be coming from a box unless I can convince Marci to make hers. Our Christmas will be celebrated Tuesday night. We plan on doing it all that night and then relaxing the rest of the time. Gabe and family will be going home on Thursday and Lucas and Natalie are flying out on Friday so over the weekend we will relax and get ready to face the work week.
Gabe and Marci have been traveling since before Thanksgiving and I am sure they are ready to get home.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to my one follower and Happy New Year. Loved your picture and can't wait to see your pictures from the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home