Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rambling and other things.


I have just finished NAEP testing....I always look forward to that coming around each year but in the middle of it I am always asking myself if it is worth it. This year I had to do alot of traveling in the surrounding area. They do pay for mileage but we usually have to be at these schools by 7 or 7:30 a.m. which means...yea you guessed it.... waking up at 4:30 a.m. UGH! But it is over now and I look forward to some down time.
This is the year I turn 60....YIKES! Where did the time go? We just celebrated our 39th anniversary. Time is flying by and I cannot catch hold of it. Sometimes I just want to slow it down but then I catch myself thinking about something coming up and hoping the time gets here but then I want it to slow down.
I went Wesley's play yesterday. He goes to this very expensive school. They teach Christian values and this play was sort of based on the Bible yet it was funny. Wesley played "the carpenter" and his lines were things Jesus said. He did a very good job and I don't believe he messed up at all. I was very proud. He is growing up so fast. It is hard to imagine that he will be a teenager in a few years. He is the one in the plaid shirt....doesn't he look excited to be there? Love that kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home