Monday, August 8, 2011

In South Dakota..

It has been quite a while since I have blogged and I am sorry about that. I have been kind of busy. I was able to go to Salt Lake City and celebrate Lamont's 40th birthday with him. This was a special time for me and I feel blessed. At the end of that weekend he wanted me to stay longer but it would have cost alot of money to change my flight. I paid over $800 for it and didn't want to have to pay more. I left Tuesday early for SD. I was not as excited about this part of the trip as I usually am and a week into it I was ready to leave. That is one of the good things about driving, you can just pick up and leave when you want.
My brother from Florida came up and that was exciting. It was good to see him, his wife and their daughter.
As you well know I have a crazy sister. We were all hoping she wouldn't come to Rapid City but she wanted to see her brother. She had no desire to see her sisters and we had no desire to see her. Before she left for RC she put on facebook she was going to a family showdown. So, Paula and I were wary of anything she might do. I steered clear of her, there were so many people here that I knew she wouldn't bother with me. My brother saw her bad side and sort of avoided her. I told him he needed to say something to her cuz I figured I would get blamed for keeping him away from her since I was driving him around in mom's van. But he decided to ignore her. Well, tonight I got 5 vicious texts from her. It is so sad that she hates me so much.
She is someone that is hurting so bad and blames others for all of her troubles when in fact it is her addiction to alcohol and drugs that has brought her down this path. I fear one day she will die and we will have this hatred between us. My only thought as to how to resolve this is thru prayer. So, if you are reading this please put Brenda and Jeanette's relationship on your prayer list. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home