Friday, April 15, 2011

Children...

I have cleaned my house, especially the 3 toilets, changed the sheets, made the favorite meal for the family and am sitting and waiting for their arrival. Yea you guessed it the kids are coming. I have an average size home but when those 4 boys run into the house I swear the walls take a giant step inward, each and everyone of them! With the arrival of 6 people in various sizes it just seems to be very cramped here. But the weather is promising to be pretty so hopefully the boys will be outside most of the time. The reason they are coming is to attend a wedding of a young man that Gabe grew up with, we have known him and his parents for over 30 years and his fiancee and her parents also. It is going to be held at a plantation home that is owned by some people at church and I have been told there will be dancing. I love dancing! But there is one problem...it is a Latin group, I know nothing about Latin dancing. All I know is jitter bug and some cajun dancing which I don't really like participating in.
My point in telling you all of this is to show you this picture, this is what Tobey was doing while I was slaving away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home